- Yavor Dimov has extensive experience in strategic and organizational development, business process optimization, implementation of lean practices, economic and financial analysis, project management in banking sector, public administration and non-profit sector.
- He participated in the first Lean projects in Bulgaria, performed by Next Consult in various industrial companies.
- He has extensive experience in the banking sector - as the Head of Strategic Development department in MKB Unionbank, where he coordinated the preparation of the business strategy, sectoral strategies and business development of the bank, and before that - in UniCredit Bulbank as Project Manager and Process Control Manager. There he managed projects with participation of world leading consulting companies, in the areas of organizational restructuring and implementation of lean practices in business processes of the bank, a new branch network model, headcount optimization, triple merger during 2006-2007.
- Prior to the banking sector Yavor worked as Program Director of a foundation, which managed EU funded projects, in EC and USAID funded projects, and as Advisor in the team of the economic deputy prime minister in the Council of Ministers. He also has experience from working in an international manufacturing company, as responsible for supply chain management and optimization.
- He has completed projects in manufacturing, food processing, banking and financial sector, logistics, electronics, municipal and public administration, SME development, non-profit sector etc.
- Certifications: Lean methodology implementator 20 Keys® by PPORF Development Institute, Inc., Japan.
- Education: Master of International Economic Relations, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria; Master of Business Administration, Purdue University, USA / Gisma Business School, Germany
- Language skills: Bulgarian, English, French, Russian