- Stella Scharz has over 12 years of experience in Management Consulting with focus on Definition of Business and Marketing Strategies, Organizational Design, Business Process Reengineering, Employee Performance Management Systems, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, Coaching and Training for Managers, Assistance for IT Systems’ Selection and Implementation (ERP, BI, CRM), etc.
- Stella started her career initially as project member and subsequently as Project Manager of the Social Insurance Administration Project in Bulgaria, implemented with the support of the World Bank.
- She acquired her consulting experience at Deloitte Bulgaria’s Management Consulting Department and subsequently as Manager of the Business and IT Consulting Department at Forem Consulting Bulgaria. Stella has currently taken part in over 150 business consulting projects for local and multionational companies in Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia, etc.
- She has delivered projects in a range of industries, including Trade and Distribution, Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Telecommunications, Banking Sector, Public Administration, etc.
- Certifications: Lean methodology implementator 20 Keys® by PPORF Development Institute, Inc., Japan. She has undergone numerous trainings, including Strategic Planning, Management Skills, Project Management, Policy Evaluation and Analysis, Procurement Management, etc.
- Education: Master of Finance, University of National and World Economy, Sofia; Master of English Language and Literature, Sofia University, Sofia.
- Language skills: Bulgarian, English, German.