Next Consult is a leading management consulting company, which supports its clients by adding value to their business through the introduction of best practices in the strategic, operational and HR management of their companies as well as in relation to IT systems’ implementation.
Next Consult is an official representative on the Bulgarian market of the most innovative cloud solution for sales and services worldwide - salesforce.com.
Next Consult is an official partner of PPORF Development Institute Inc. and the Japanese Methodology 20 Keys®, based on the principles of Lean Transformation.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are now looking to employ Manager, BUSINESS CONSULTING
- To lead business consulting projects in the area of Lean, Supply Chain Management, Finance, IT System Selection, and Implementation, etc.;
- To manage the implementation of project work plans and budgets;
- To assemble and manage a project team, including distribution of tasks, provision of guidance for the preparation of project deliverables, review and presentation of final deliverables in front of the clients;
- To maintain active communication and establish trusted relationships with the clients;
- To proactively identify opportunities for business development, prepare proposals for consulting services and participate in meetings with potential clients;
- To develop project methodologies and identify areas for improvement in the current value proposition to clients;
- To motivate and engage a team of business consultants;
- To coach and train the business consultants, ensuring constant development of their skills and professional growth within the company;
- To maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction.
- University degree in Engineering, Finance or Business Administration;
- Lean Certification shall be considered an advantage;
- At least 5 years of relevant business consulting experience, including the optimization of business processes and business performance;
- Experience in the following areas shall be considered a benefit: Provision of training and implementation of Lean tools and concepts such as A3 thinking, Kaizen Events, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Level Loading, Pull, Mistake-Proofing, Quick Changeover, etc.; Manufacturing/Engineering/Supply Chain Management;Selection and implementation of IT systems.
- Experience in multinational companies shall be considered a benefit;
- Excellent Project Management skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of written and oral English;
- Advanced skills in MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Permanent labor contract;
- Excellent office and work environment;
- A dynamic and experienced team;
- Opportunity to participate in international projects;
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and performance;
- Social benefits, such as health insurance, sports’ card, team buildings, etc.
If you are ready to take on the challenge and believe that you meet the above requirements, please send us your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com, specifying the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted and invited for an interview. All applications shall be treated in strict confidentiality.