WOULD YOU LIKE TO:
- work with the most innovative company in the world for the last 5 years - SALESFORCE?
- share knowledge with the world's leading Salesforce developers and architects?
- be a part of a team of young and devoted IT professionals?
- work in projects for leading local and international companies in various industries?
- work for one of the largest consulting companies in Bulgaria?
- upgrade your knowledge with a unique consulting approach for IT projects?
- be more than just a developer, but also lead and inspire a developers' community within a company?
- enjoy a friendly, flexible and fun environment at work?
- support the expansion to UK, Germany, Switzerland and manage projects for large multinational companies?
- be able to work remotely on projects?
If your answer to these questions is YES, then we are the right company for you!
Next Consult is an international business and digital transformation consultancy. Blending strong management consulting expertise with deep IT knowledge, we deliver success to our clients through our offices in the USA, UK, Switzerland, Romania, and Bulgaria. Our top talented team is client obsessed and passionate about innovations.
OUR EXPECTATIONS OF YOU:
- Salesforce experience is a big advantage;
- 3+ years of experience as a developer (Java, PHP, Python, C# или .NET);
- solid database skills (SQL);
- experience in REST-based API integrations;
- experience in writing unit tests, TDD;
- experience with Git;
- very good command of English;
- experience in working in teams
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
- Working for a leading and fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for career development
- Unique company culture focused on people development, teamwork, entrepreneurship, trust, and freedom
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Gain competencies in the world’s best technologies (Salesforce, SAP, Tableau) and business practices
- Access to the richest training database (Skillsoft, etc.)
- Open partnership
- Flexible working time
- Home office policy
- Health insurance
- Sports Card
- Additional vacation days for loyal employees
- A positive and friendly work environment
- Top office location with excellent working conditions and recreation areas
- Lots of fun
If you are ready to take on the challenge and believe you meet the above requirements, please send us your CV, specifying the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. The confidentiality of the applications is guaranteed.