Next Consult is a leading management consulting company, which supports its clients by adding value to their business through the introduction of best practices in the strategic, operational and HR management of their companies as well as in relation to IT systems’ implementation.
Next Consult is an official representative on the Bulgarian market of the most innovative cloud solution for sales and services worldwide - salesforce.com.
Next Consult is an official partner of PPORF Development Institute Inc. and the Japanese Methodology 20 Keys ®, based on the principles of Lean Transformation.
Due to the expansion of our business, we are now looking to employ
- To perform research of industry and market trends;
- To perform financial and operational analysis and benchmarking;
- To prepare recommendations and provide solutions in business consulting projects for our clients;
- To maintain active communication and establish trusted relationships with the clients;
- To prepare proposals for consulting services;
- To maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or related;
- Experience in business consulting or improving business performance shall be considered an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of written and oral English;
- Advanced skills in MS Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Permanent labor contract;
- Excellent work environment;
- A dynamic and professional team;
- Excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Attractive remuneration package, commensurate with experience and performance;
- Social benefits, such as health insurance, sports’ card, team buildings, etc.
If you are ready to take on the challenge and believe that you meet the above requirements, please send us your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted and invited for an interview. All applications shall be treated in strict confidentiality.